Using a CaliberMind data partner or your own enrichment partner, determine which accounts are engaged then target them with advertising at the account level. Some advertising vendors allow you to target at the account-level -- take advantage of that!
- Unlocks new targeted audiences vs just CRM onboarding alone, optimizing both quantity and QUALITY
- Improves retargeting view-through conversions
- Lowers Cost-Per-Lead
- Improved spend efficiency over native audience or custom audience building alone (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords, etc.)
- Removes human blockers and bottlenecks
How it works:
- Visitors come to your website, but they don't fill out a form, download content, or ask for a demo.
- These website visits are stored in your web analytics system (i.e. Google Analytics) as IP addresses.
- IP addresses are then automatically sent to CaliberMind and unmasked via an IP lookup vendor (i.e. Clearbit Reveal) to find company domain.
- Resultant contact information is de-duped to remove crawlers & bots, your own employees, customers, and active leads - with the intent of suppressing records & accounts that should not be targeted. Additional filtering can be performed, like only those meeting Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) score thresholds (another feature CaliberMind offers).
- At this step, there is the option to enrich with data on a prospects' top roles and titles, through vendors/offerings like Clearbit Prospector (additional fee).
- Filtered dataset is used to by CaliberMind to automatically request device and/or email hashes from a vendor (i.e. FullContact).
- Returned device and/or email hashes are then loaded by CaliberMind into an advertising tool (i.e. AdRoll) to automatically target the previously unconverted, and potentially untapped website visitors.
How to get started:
- Web Analytics vendor: most everyone uses Google Analytics, but if you're aren't already using a solution then we're happy to discuss options.
- Hash (device and/or email) data vendor: FullContact (Enrich API).
- And finally, an IP Lookup data vendor: like CaliberMind, Clearbit (Reveal), Kickfire, or Dun & Bradstreet (Visitor Intelligence).
There are two methods for leveraging enrichment data in CaliberMind.
- Enrichment data provided by CaliberMind - CaliberMind has agreements with most of the major IP lookup data enrichment vendors, like Clearbit, Kickfire, FullContact, and Dun & Bradstreet. In most cases we can get you a better rate too! We're also able to pull data from multiple vendors into CaliberMind as a staging environment to compare before making a final selection (and sometimes, purchasing) then push back to your source systems for enrichment.
- BYOD - bring your own data, either through a new or existing agreement with a data enrichment vendor.
Regardless of which method you choose, we're happy to discuss strategy and provide guidance on available options and best practices.